Terms and Conditions
L2Nework.eu User Agreement
Welcome to L2Nework Network! We are excited to have you join us and look forward to your participation within our community. Before you jump into the content, commerce, and community opportunities available on our sites, please take a moment to review this User Agreement (the "Agreement"). This Agreement is an agreement between you (referred to hereinafter as "You", "Your," "Member," or "User") and L2Nework.eu. It is important that you understand both the benefits we provide, as well as our limitations. This Agreement applies to the web sites owned by L2Nework.eu Network . (referred to hereinafter as either "L2Nework”). This agreement also applies to the various services offered by L2Nework (collectively, the "Services").
While the Sites each offer a different combination of services and tools from one site to another, this agreement reflects our approach to memberships across our Sites and Services.
Acceptance of Agreement
When you complete the member registration process, you agree to this Agreement. This Agreement may be updated from time to time. You can view these terms, conditions and notices (these "Terms) at any time at: http://l2network.eu/?a=page&id=privacy_policy . Your continued use of our services signifies your binding acceptance of the changes. This Agreement will always be available on this page for you to read. If any part of these Terms or any future changes to these Terms are not acceptable to you, you may cancel your Service by visiting your myHome section ("Edit Account") and canceling your account. Our Sites and Services may provide you with opportunities to link to, or otherwise use, sites and services offered through our third-party service providers. Your use of any such third-party services is subject to terms posted by these third-party service providers. We have no control over any third-party site or service and we are not responsible for any changes to any third-party service or for the contents thereof, including, without limitation, any links that may be contained in or accessible through such third-party service. These links are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such third-party linked sites are not L2Nework control and L2Nework is not responsible for and does not endorse their content. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these third-party sites or services. Our inclusion of advertisements for, or links to, a third-party site or service does not constitute an endorsement. By opting into third-party offers, you will be subject to terms posted by these third-parties. Opting intothese offers signifies your agreement to those additional terms of the respective third parties.
L2Nework.eu accepts no responsibility for the links to or from its website and the inclusion of these links does not mean that L2Nework.eu endorses the material or content of these sites.
L2Nework.eu accepts no responsibility for any third party advertisements that may appear on L2Nework.eu websites.
L2Nework.eu requires users to the L2Nework.eu website and any of its services to be 14 years or older unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian who is directly supervising them in which case they may only use the sections and games of the L2Nework.eu website at these links; L2Nework.eu does not consider the L2Nework.eu website or any of the L2Nework.eu or L2Nework.eu services to be for individuals under 14 years of age except for the sections/links stated above. By using this website you confirm that you are 14 years of age or older or that if you are under 14 years of age you confirm that you are accompanied and directly supervised by a parent or guardian. If you are under 14 years of age please do not access the L2Nework.eu website without your Parent or guardian directly supervising you. You agree that if your computer, internet enabled device, internet connection and/or facilities (whether owned, leased or borrowed) access or assist users in accessing L2Nework.eu’s website or services that you will not allow or assist, knowingly or unknowingly, children under 14 years old to access L2Nework.eu’s website or services except for the sections/links stated above while directly supervised by a parent or guardian. You agree that if you do allow or assist children under 14 years old to access the L2Nework.eu website or services, on sections/links not stated above or on the sections/links stated above without a parent or guardian directly supervising them, with your computer, internet enabled device, internet connection and/or facilities (whether owned, leased or borrowed) that you will assume full liability for any consequences and that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE NEITHER L2Nework.eu, ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE BY USERS UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1) Users may be banned or accounts suspended or terminated on the entire L2Nework.eu website if users use inappropriate langauge or inappropriate behavior as determined by L2Nework.eu. Inappropriate langauge and/or inappropriate behavior is not allowed on L2Nework.eu websites. L2Nework.eu is not responsible for user content, postings, chat, and/or communications. Users are responsible for their own actions.
2) By adding a server/website to our lists you agree that you are the representtive of that server/website and you take all the responsabillities for it’s legality.
3) L2Nework.eu has no responsabillity for it’s users actions or for the external content.
4) L2Nework.eu may or may not provide any warning or notification if your server/website is removed.
5) Any display of the voting button or a voting request that is not part of the layout of the site is bannable. If it isn't part of the normal design.
6)Websites that display illegal (warez) or adult content (nudity, erotica, etc) are not allowed.
7) You are allowed to have the voting link ONLY on your actual site and its content. You are not allowed to have the voting link popup unrequested, be found inside any program or game, or use any other method in which the user does not arrive at the voting link without their own explicit actions. Using any methods of sending users through your voting link other than from your actual website will result in your site being removed from the list. Any attempts at cheating will have you banned from the list. This includes but is not limited to spamming, begging, proxy voting, forced voting, multiple vcte from the same person within 12/24 hours. Your site's staff/users/players must be notified that such methods of voting are UNACCEPTABLE, and therefore they must not help in such activities.
8) You are not allowed to generate invalid votes for other sites just to make them come into our attention. Any attempt of such actions is logged and punished without any prior notice from L2Nework.eu
You agree not to do any of the following:
1. Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any data, text, message, or computer file that we deem to be: (angel) defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking; (beer) bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive; (coffee) vulgar, obscene, or sexually explicit (language or images); or that (d) encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
2. Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any..